Monday, July 30, 2007

Let The Damnation Begin

So I've finally taken Michelle's advice and started a blog. What does that mean? Well, for the most part it means that I'm gonna be talking a lot more crap and being a tad bit more expressive with my cynicism and critical outlook on day to day life. Why am I doing this? I have no Goddamn idea. I guess it is a way for me to infect other people with whatever disease that forces me to talk so fuckin much about nothing of any real importance. Whatever it is, you assholes are stuck with me now and I have a lot more space to piss on your ideologies and shit on your divinities© Company Flow.

At any rate, I'm just feeling my way around the set up of this thing so bear with me while I get started. Rest assured that once I get my feet wet (read: someone pisses me off severely...start the clock NOW) I will have a lot more to say.

So take a look around, get settled in, and get familiar with what I like to call 'Preserved Disorder'.

No comments: