Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Pain, The Horror, The Agony, and The Triumph

Hello. I know it's been a while, but I've had some pretty large changes in my life since we last spoke. Like to hear it? Here it go....

1) I started a new job. So now instead of hating myself for working a thankless job I now work a "real" job and thus my time has been filled with actual work and things of the sort.

2) I moved from Evanston, IL to Skokie, IL (a 2 minute drive). The move was facilitated by me quitting my former job (working for my father-in-law) in late September. I will be living here until somewhere around March or April and then I'll be making another move probably to a town near you.

3)My youngest sister left this life on October 16, 2007, 6 days after my birthday and 2 days after my sister Ruthie's birthday. She was a devoted mother of 3 loved and missed by all who knew her. I've had a lot of sleepless nights and cried a ton of tears since her death and I don't think I'll ever fully recover from it. That is a blog for a later date, but one that I must write to clear my head and heal my heart.

Whew!

Well, I will be returning to blogging about 2 or 3 times/week because I have a ton of things to comment on and ramble about so keep your eyes peeled for more yammering. PEACE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David,

I am so sorry to learn about your sister. I wondered where you'd gone to and thought... well, I don't know you so I didn't really have many thoughts--but this is not what I expected at all...

Best of luck with your new job. Actually I started a new job too and celebrated my birthday this october too but this year, it was sad for some reason instead of happy...

human life is very hard but there is just no other way to be...