Friday, February 22, 2008

I have so much more to say, I have so much more to fight for!!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I don't blog enough. I figured I'd splash you all (Jon, Linz, and the other 2 people in the universe who give a shit about this on again off again blog) with a quick run down of things I plan to post in the next week or so.

Linz's special edition movie blog

A tribute to a few people who amaze me and make life worth living

An overview of this B-movie quality tragedy God calls my life

AND

A diatribe about politics (as usual)

The fact that even a handful of people think the metric ton of trash that fills my brain is interesting, I've also decided to get started on a yet to be titled book also. Don't know where I'm gonna get the time to do any of this stuff, but I'll pull it together...I'm me I always do.

Until we meet again (prolly Sunday),

DMC

No comments: