Friday, August 3, 2007

Go Blog Yourself

It's Friday, I got a job, but I ain't got sh!t to do. Which translates to me sitting at my desk blogging while simultaneously watching the clock like that one molester cat at the club watching drunk girls. So, because I ain't got nothin to do AND there is always something pissing me off, I've decided to talk about a few things in the vain of George Carlin's "Free Floating Hostility"


  • Vitamin Water: Water? Check. Vitamins? Check. Food Coloring? Check. Fruit Flavors? Check. Didn't they already make this mixture and call that ish 'juice'?
  • Outdoor Music Festivals: It's hot as a stripper in a wool thong outside and these clowns want me to stand in line with a bunch of ass clowns, pay 4 bones for a bottle of water, and hit me up for a Benji Franklin for a line up of 45 artists 39 of which I don't give a damn about. You out yo Gotdamn mind. Besides, I can see drunk white folks inside in the AC on the daily.
  • Men with messenger bags and/or designer knapsacks: IT'S A PURSE, HOMEBOY!!
  • Men who critique women's fashion: Just as a matter of note, if you've ever seen a good looking chick and didn't holla at her because she had ugly shoes on or her nails weren't polished...you don't like chicks.
  • Corporations trying to convince consumers that they give a damn: I look dumb...that's where it ends.
  • Political ignorance: Whether you vote right or left, the person you are voting for is a rich politician who doesn't have YOUR best interest in his/her interest. Stop all this "Politician XYZ cares" or "Party X is only for rich folks"...Jon Kerry and Dubya were frat brothers...end of discussion.
  • Racism as a community building block: The Nazis did it, the Klan did it, some of my own people do it...and it's still fucked up. For some reason, people tend to trust a person who looks like them more than anyone else; which is fine. But how the hell did that turn into parents raising their kids to "stick to your own kind". You don't like Puerto Ricans? Your daughter gonna come home with "Livin' La Vida Loca" © Chris Rock.
Suck on that.

No comments: